Coen is a member of the American Marine Insurance Forum and Average Adjusters Association.
What does AMIF stand for?
AMIF stands for American Marine Insurance Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMIF
We have 4 other meanings of AMIF in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers
- Automated Medical Information Exchange
- Engineering Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Air Marine International Express Corporation (China)
- Associate Member of Institution of Electricial Engineers
- Art Materials Information and Education Network
- Associate Member of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Australian Meat Industry Employees' Union
- Associate Member of the Institute of Export
- Ambient Intelligence Forum
- American Meat Institute Foundation
- Applied Mathematics for Industrial Flows (conference)
- Association des Médecins Israélites de France
- Australian Marine Industries Federation (boating)
- Australian Motor Industry Federation (est. 2011)
- Amis de La Famille (French)
- Amicale des forestières du Burkina Faso (Burkina Faso)
- Asociación de Maestros e Investigadores de Francés de México (Spanish: Association of French Teachers and Researchers in Mexico)
- Association for Management Information in Financial Services
- Al Manhal International Group LLC (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Howe holds CPCU, ARe and AMIM insurance designations and in 2006, he served as president of the American Marine Insurance Forum.