Tobin and Pettingill are affiliated with the American Management Association.
What does AMACOM stand for?
AMACOM stands for American Management Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asset Management and Consulting (various companies)
- Asset Management Assistance Center (helps liquidate insolvent credit unions)
- Assistance to Mine-Affected Communities
- Association Of Mature American Citizens (Bohemia, NY)
- Atlantic Marine Aquaculture Center (University of New Hampshire)
- American Microchip Advisory Council for Animals (pet location service)
- Adelaide Metropolitan Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Amable Mendoza Aguiluz Computer College (Philippines)
- Association pour le Maintien des Alternatives en Matière de Culture et de Création Artistique (French art association)
- Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan (energy system)
- Advanced Magnesium Alloys Corporation
- American Martial Arts Certified Professionals (Arizona)
- Alpha-Methylacyl-CoA Racemase
- Accompanying Measures to Accelerate the Integration of Concentrated Solar Power
- Advanced Monitoring and Controlling Software
- Agence Medicale Audit Conseil Service
- Air Mobility Advanced Console System
- Alarm Monitoring and Control System
- American Music Awards Concert Series
- Amplex Accounting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discounts include PIMA Online Training; PIMA 2005 Conference June 26-29 in Nashville, TN; TAPPI member rate at TAPPI events; and American Management Association (AMA) associate member discounts.
The Council's latest fund-raising event, which was held on July 22 in the offices of the American Management Association, brought in $106,160 pledged by 43 member and affiliate member firms, many of which had contributed previously.
Programs offered by the American Management Association, Toastmasters or Dale Carnegie were not reviewed because they cost more and the sessions usually run at least three days.
The latest survey by the American Management Association of 8,000 of its members showed that 47 percent reduced their staffs during the 12 months ended last June, a trifle more than in 1991-92, and the cuts went deeper: an average 10.
He completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard University in 1969 and completed course work in management and marketing with the American Management Association.
American Management Association and FranklinCovey Form Strategic Alliance to Provide Management Training Featuring Stephen Covey's Teachings NEW YORK -- American Management Association (AMA) and Franklin Covey Co.
PIMA ONLINE TRAINING PIMA 2005 CONFERENCE June 26-29 in Nashville, TN TAPPI MEMBER RATE at TAPPI sponsored events AMERICAN MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (AMA) associate member discounts DIVISIONS: Take advantage of quality programming and networking close to home.