PSNH's de-NOx plan is the result of an extensive collaborative effort involving PSNH, the Audubon Society of New Hampshire, the American Lung Association of New Hampshire, the Appalachian Mountain Club, the Business & Industry Association of New Hampshire, the Conservation Law Foundation, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office, the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, the New Hampshire Division of Air Resources, and the U.
What does ALANH stand for?
ALANH stands for American Lung Association of New Hampshire (now called Breathe New Hampshire)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acoustic Local Area Network
- Aircraft Landing Authorization Number (DOT)
- Alanian [Old Ossetic] (linguistics)
- American Logistics Aid Network (emergency response)
- Animal Legislative Action Network (political action committee)
- Assembly on Literature for Adolescents (Special-Interest Group of the National Council of Teachers of English)
- African, Latino, Asian, Native American
- Alabama Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Alanac Associação dos Laboratórios Farmacêuticos Nacionais (Portugese: National Association of Pharmaceutical Laboratories)
- Army Land Forces
- American Lung Association of New Jersey
- American Lung Association of New Mexico
- American Lung Association of the Northwest
- American Lung Association of New York
- American Lung Association of New York State
- Applied Linguistics Association of New Zealand (University of Auckland; New Zealand)
- Academic Library Association of Ohio
- Alabama Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Lung Association of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK)
- American Lung Association of Oregon (Tigard, OR)