Gifts in her memory may be sent to the American Lung Association of Maine, 122 State Street, Augusta, Maine 04330-5615.
What does ALAME stand for?
ALAME stands for American Lung Association of Maine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alpha Love and Mine (sororities)
- American Lung Association of Massachusetts
- American Lung Association of Michigan (Oak Park, MI)
- Associate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Association of Licensed Automobile Manufacturers (formed 1903)
- Automated Logistics Assessment Model (TACOM Stock Availability Forecasting System)
- Association of Local Authority Medical Advisers
- Adaptive Learning Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago (now known as the Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago; Illinois)
- Associate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts
- Association of Lutherans of Arab and Middle Eastern Heritage
- Austin Literary Arts Maintenance Organization (Texas)
- Adaptive Lighting Asset Management Program (Canada)
- Acoustic Local Area Network
- Aircraft Landing Authorization Number (DOT)
- Alanian [Old Ossetic] (linguistics)
- American Logistics Aid Network (emergency response)
- Animal Legislative Action Network (political action committee)
- Assembly on Literature for Adolescents (Special-Interest Group of the National Council of Teachers of English)
- African, Latino, Asian, Native American
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 11 /PRNewswire/ -- ENSR International is working with the American Lung Association of Maine (ALAM) to develop Environmental Management Systems (EMS) in Maine schools.
Edward Miller, Executive Director of the American Lung Association of Maine, kicked off the celebration and highlighted why the FHM is so important.