According to an online article from the Mississippi Project of the American Local History Network, an outbreak of Yellow Fever in 1878 killed 16,000 people in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
What does ALHN stand for?
ALHN stands for American Local History Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALHN
We have 1 other meaning of ALHN in our Acronym Attic
- American Leisure Holdings Inc
- AmerUs Life Holdings, Inc.
- Anchor Land Holdings, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Associated Luxury Hotels International
- Atlanta Lesbian Health Initiative (Atlanta, GA)
- Alien Land Holding License (Anguilla)
- Australian Leather Holdings Limited (Australia)
- Abundant Living Health Ministries (Alabama)
- Artificial Light Harvesting Molecules (photochemistry)
- Australian Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers' Union
- Augmented Lagrange Hopfield Network (power engineering)
- Arizona Local Health Officers' Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Appalachian Leadership Honors Program (Mississippi State University)
- Association of Log Houses Producers (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Attitudes Toward Loss of Hearing Questionnaire
- Advanced Laser Hair Removal (Fresno, CA)
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights (est. 1993)
- Australian Light Horse Regiment
- American Library History Round Table (American Library Association)
- Abraham Lincoln High School