The 2012 featured charities include The American Livestock Breeds Conservancy, PEDIGREE Foundation, Pajama Program, Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County, The Watermill Center, The Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation, The Norman Mailer Center, amfAR (TM) and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
What does ALBC stand for?
ALBC stands for American Livestock Breeds Conservancy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALBC
We have 4 other meanings of ALBC in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Lesbian Bisexual Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Athens Laboratory of Business Administration (Greece)
- Air-Land Battle Assessment Model
- American Line Builders Apprenticeship Training
- Antarctic Large-Scale Box Analysis and the Role of the Scotia Sea
- A Look Back at Braddock (Virginia)
- Alliance and Leicester Business Banking (Merseyside, United Kingdom)
- Alif Laila Books Bus Society (Peshawar, Pakistan; reading advocacy programs)
- Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission
- Abundant Life Baptist Church (various locations)
- Antibiotic-Loaded Bone Cement (orthopedic surgery)
- Associate of the London Bible College (London, England, UK)
- Association of Louisiana Bass Clubs (est. 1970)
- Automated Liquid-Based Cytology (medical testing)
- A Lesson Before Dying (book)
- Active Living by Design (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Adductor Laryngeal Breathing Dystonia (rare disorder)
- Atria Location Broker Daemon (software)
- Available Lower Berth Day (cruise ship industry)
- Albert Lea Business Development Center (Albert Lea, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The breed has become extinct in all countries except the US & the United Kingdom and it's on the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy "Priority Watch" list.
Croix sheep named Chloe, categorized as threatened by the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy.
Dairy cows aren't the only livestock whose genetic diversity is waning rapidly, Of 15 breeds of swine raised in this country just 50 years ago, 8 are now extinct and most of the remaining purebred types are seriously imperiled, according to the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy (ALBC) in Pittsboro, N.
The Red Wattle hog is listed on the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy (ALBC) Conservation Priority List as being critically endangered, meaning there are fewer than 200 annual registrations in the U.
Thanks to efforts by the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy (ALBC) and the Gloucestershire Old Spot Pigs of America (GOSA), this pig is once again available from a hand full of dedicated breeders across the United States.
November 11-13, 2010 New York: The American Livestock Breeds Conservancy will be holding its 28th annual conference in Hamilton, New York, November 11th-13th, 2010.
Recent research from the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy (ALBC), and Virginia Polytechnic & State University in Blacksburg (Virginia Tech) conducted an extensive program of comparing the heritage breed turkeys to the industrial breeds.