What does ALHDIA stand for?
ALHDIA stands for American Life, Health Disability Insurance Agency, Inc. (Delaware and Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Anglesey Local Health Board (Wales, UK)
- Asian Longhorned Beetle
- American Life Holding Co., Inc.
- American Lindy Hop Championships (swing dancing competition)
- Archives and Local History Centre (UK)
- Art League of Henderson County (Hendersonville, NC)
- Associate, Life & Health Claims
- Average Linkage Hierarchical Clustering (algorithm)
- Assisted Living Home Care Providers
- Albena Lake Hodge Comprehensive School (Anguilla)
- Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia
- Applied Learning in Higher Education (conference)
- Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund (Houston, TX)
- Abraham Lincoln Healthcare Foundation (Lincoln, IL)
- Australian Living History Federation (est. 2002)
- Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies
- Association for Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums
- Archivists and Librarians in the History of the Health Sciences (University of California Los Angeles)
- Alberta Labour History Institute (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Leisure Holdings Inc