This press release is transmitted on behalf of American Lawyer Media London - American Lawyer Media, Inc, (ALM), the leading legal journalism and information company in the U.
What does ALM stand for?
ALM stands for American Lawyer Media (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALM
We have 152 other meanings of ALM in our Acronym Attic
- Air Load Module
- Air-Launched Missile
- Airlift Loading Model (USAF)
- Alamogordo, NM, USA (Airport Code)
- Alarm List Manager
- Alarm Local Mode
- Alarm Module
- ALM Airline, Netherlands Antilles (ICAO code)
- American Leprosy Missions
- American Limited Models (trains; Durango, CO)
- Angry Little Man (gaming)
- Antilliaanse Luchtvaart Maatschappij (Dutch Antillean Airlines)
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Application Loadable Module
- Appropriate Management Level (various organizations)
- AppWare Loadable Module (Novell NetWare)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Landesmedienanstalten in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
- Arkansas and Louisiana Missouri Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Lawyer Media (New York) has acquired Delaware Law Monthly newsletter from DLM, Inc.
The launch is led by the availability of Joey Asher's newest book, "Selling and Communications Skills for Lawyers: A Fresh Approach to Marketing Your Practice," published by ALM Publishing, a division of American Lawyer Media.
It also has received a five-star rating from American Lawyer Media as a top legal site since 2001.
ALM (New York), formerly American Lawyer Media, has acquired the assets of Real Estate Media, Inc.
Marjorie Weiner, president and publisher of American Lawyer Media, Philadelphia, was elected 2001-2002 president.
Headquartered in New York City, American Lawyer Media (ALM), is a leading integrated media company, focused on the legal industry.
VerdictSearch (East Islip, NY), a unit of American Lawyer Media (New York), has begun the publication of VerdictSearch Commercial Litigation newsletter with an issue in July.