[Vogue UK] Narciso Rodriguez will be honored with a Special Achievement in Fashion Award at this year’s American Latino Media Arts Awards, which take place Saturday in Pasadena, California.
What does ALMA stand for?
ALMA stands for American Latino Media Arts awards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ALMA
We have 39 other meanings of ALMA in our Acronym Attic
- Alarm Clear
- A Logical Modernization Approach (US State Department)
- Adoptees Liberty Movement Association
- Adult Literacy Media Alliance
- Advanced Laminated Material Applications, Inc.
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency (Canada)
- Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Alcatel Management
- America Latina Misiones Al-Mundo (Houston, TX)
- American Latin Music Association
- American Lebanese Medical Association
- Analytical Laboratory Managers Association
- Arabic Language Multilingual Application
- Architecture Level Modifiability Analysis (computer architecture)
- Assistance for Land-surface Modelling Activities
- Association of Laboratory Managers
- Association of Lutheran Mission Agencies
- Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (literary award; Sweden)
- Atacama Large Millimeter Array
- Australian Lesbian Medical Association (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has worked with BMW of North America, Mercedes-Benz USA, Alliance Capital Management, 20th Century Television, the National Council of La Raza, ABC's American Latino Media Arts Awards, Hachette Filipacchi Media, Gibson Musical Instruments and NASCAR Cafe, among others.
Byline: HEATHER RAMSAY SULTRY pop diva Jennifer Lopez has been nominated in four categories for the 2002 American Latino Media Arts Awards.