amp;#8221; About American Laboratory Products Company (ALPCO Diagnostics) ALPCO was founded in 1990 as an importer and distributor of high quality research immunoassay kits.
What does ALPCO stand for?
ALPCO stands for American Laboratory Products Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Agricultural Land Preservation Commission (Rhode Island)
- All-night Light and Power Company
- American League of Physical Culture (nudist organization)
- Argon Laser Photocoagulation
- Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission
- Armed Landing Point Commander (British Army Air Corps)
- Arming Loading Point Commander (UK)
- Army Logistics Policy Council
- Arrow Lakes Power Corporation
- Automobile License Plate Collectors Association
- Adult Learning and Professional Development (UK)
- Air and Land Protection Division (Missouri)
- Aviation Logistics Planning Division
- Acquisition Law Professional Development Program (US Air Force JAG)
- American Leadership & Policy Foundation
- American League of Professional Football (soccer; est. 1894)
- Amerikas Latviesu Palidzibas Fonds (Latvian Relief Fund of America)
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Australian Ladies Professional Golf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cambridge, MA, USA, entered into a exclusive co-marketing and distribution agreement with American Laboratory Products Company Inc.