The American Knife and Tool Institute launched a new website to help the knife community--and industry stay up-to-date more easily on pertinent news and issues.
What does AKTI stand for?
AKTI stands for American Knife and Tool Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Suomen Ääni- ja Kuvatallennetuottajat (Finnish: The Finnish National Group of IFPI)
- Alaska Transition to Teaching
- American Knife Throwers Alliance
- American Korean Taekwondo Association
- Arthur Kimbal Thompson AIA (American Institute of Architects; Hawaii)
- Azad Kashmir Teachers Association (Pakistan)
- Aga Khan Trust for Culture
- Automatic Key Type Conversion (programming)
- Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
- Aktiengesetz (German law on stock corporations)
- Akademicki Klub Turystyki Kajakowej (Polish: Academic Club of Canoe Tourism)
- Advancing Knowledge Transforming Lives (Michigan State University networks)
- Alex Kidd the Lost Stars (video game)
- Australasian Kidney Trials Network
- ASEAN Korea Trade Negotiating Committee (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Akdeniz Turistik Otelciler Birliði (Turkish: Union of Mediterranean Hotel Owners)
- Alcoa Kobe Transportation Products, Inc. (dissolved 1996)
- Akademicki Klub Turystyki Rowerowej (Polish: Academic Tourism Cyclists)
- Advanced Kinetics and Technology Solutions (software)
- American Kenpo Training System (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Knife and Tool Institute (ATKI) has been working with key committees in Congress to address this issue.