American Keystone Insurance Company and Florida Peninsula, both of Florida, have signed six-year business process outsourcing (BPO) contracts for CSC to administer policies on the POINT IN solution suite, while Lititz Mutual has licensed the software for use at its facilities in Lititz, Penn.
What does AKIC stand for?
AKIC stands for American Keystone Insurance Company (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Advanced Knowledge International (Australia)
- Alaskan Independent Party
- Anti Knock Index (fuel octane ratings)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Deutschen KI Institute
- Assistent Kliminstructeur
- August Krogh Institute (Denmark)
- Authority Key Identifier (digital certificates)
- A Klansman I Am (KKK related)
- American Kinnikuman Information Archive
- All Knowledge Is Contained in Fandom
- All Knowledge Is Contained in
- All Knowledge Is Contained in Fandom (science fiction)
- Angelo King Institute for Economic and Business Studies (DLSU-CSB, Manila, Philippines)
- Aktionskomitee Kind Im Krankenhaus (German: Children in Hospital Action Committee; Germany)
- Auto Kill (IRC)
- Acute Kidney Injury Network
- American Kurdish Information Network
- Alaska Industrial Association Program
- A-Kinase-Interacting Protein (also seen as Aurora-A Kinase Interacting Protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- American Keystone Insurance Company ("AKIC") has received approval from the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation ("OIR") and Citizens Property Insurance Corporation ("Citizens") to assume as many as 718 policies from the Commercial Residential Account.
Howson, President of American Keystone Insurance Company ("AKIC") announced today that AKIC had received its Certificate of Authority and approval of Rates and Forms from the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.