561) 3 American Journal of Surgical Pathology 2 -4.
What does AJSP stand for?
AJSP stands for American Journal of Surgical Pathology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AJSP in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics (Elsevier)
- Association for Japanese Social Literature
- Association Jeunes Scientifiques Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Young Scientist Association)
- American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literature
- American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- Association of Jute Spinners and Manufacturers (est. 1918; UK)
- Almeers Jeugd Symfonie Orkest (Dutch: Almeerse Youth Symphony Orchestra; Almere, Netherlands)
- Association Jeunesse Sportive Ouistreham (French youth sports association)
- Association of Japanese Symphony Orchestras
- American Jewish Society for Service (Bethesda, MD)
- Asian Journal of Social Science (est. 1973)
- Ateneo Junior Summer Seminar (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Atlanta Java Software Symposium (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Joint Staff Service
- African Journal of Science and Technology
- Armored Jacket Stripping Tool
- Army Joint Support Team
- Association des Jeunes de Ste Thérèse
- Association des Journalistes Sportifs du Togo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haggitt Gastrointestinal Pathology Society and the Binford-Dammin Society of Infectious Disease Pathologists, a fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists and the Faculty of Pathology of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, an associate editor of the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, and a member of the editorial boards of Advances in Anatomic Pathology and the American Journal of Surgical Pathology.
He serves on the editorial boards of the American Journal of Surgical Pathology, Human Pathology, and the American Journal of Clinical Pathology.