American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 10(2), 126-137.
What does AJSLP stand for?
AJSLP stands for American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Jewish Sponsored Camps (est. 1962; various locations)
- Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering
- Australia-Japan Student Film Forum
- Alliance for Judaism and Social Justice
- All Japan Sport Kite Association
- American Journal of Sociology (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics (Elsevier)
- Association for Japanese Social Literature
- Association Jeunes Scientifiques Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Young Scientist Association)
- American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literature
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- Association of Jute Spinners and Manufacturers (est. 1918; UK)
- Almeers Jeugd Symfonie Orkest (Dutch: Almeerse Youth Symphony Orchestra; Almere, Netherlands)
- Association Jeunesse Sportive Ouistreham (French youth sports association)
- Association of Japanese Symphony Orchestras
- American Journal of Surgical Pathology
- American Jewish Society for Service (Bethesda, MD)
- Asian Journal of Social Science (est. 1973)
- Ateneo Junior Summer Seminar (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Atlanta Java Software Symposium (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 9, 10-20.
He is also an editorial consultant for the journals American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, Contemporary Issues in Communication Sciences and Disorders, and Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools.