Supplement to American Journal of Preventive Medicine Furthers Prevention Initiative Begun With National Summit BOSTON, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its groundbreaking initiative to advance the prevention of type 2 diabetes, Joslin Diabetes Center has gathered 15 articles on diabetes prevention in a supplement to the April issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
What does AJPM stand for?
AJPM stands for American Journal of Preventive Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJPM
- American Journal of Philology
- American Journal of Psychiatry (Arlington, VA)
- American Journal of Public Health
- Australian Journal of Politics and History (Wiley-Blackwell publication)
- American Junior Paint Horse Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance
- American Journal of Physics
- Actualité Juridique Propriété Immobilière (French: Legal Real Estate News; journal)
- Apache Junction Public Library
- American Journal of Pain Management
- Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine (1997-2007)
- Advanced Joint Professional Military Education (Army)
- Americans for a Just Peace in the Middle East (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Asia-Japan Partnership Network
- ADA Joint Program Office
- Allocation Journalière de Présence Parentale (French: Daily Allowance of Parental Presence)
- Australians for Justice and Peace in Palestine
- African Journal of Paediatric Surgery
- American Journal of Political Science
- Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies (Asia Pacific Theological Seminary publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Care at community health centers is as good as--or better than--care at private medical offices, according to a study published July 10 in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Smoking bans and cigarette taxes have helped to cut down on the number of pregnant women who smoke, according to a study published online last month in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
County-by-county mapping shows that the belt also touches parts of North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, Ohio and Pennsylvania, researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report in the April American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The study appears online and in the April 2011 issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
According to a study published in August in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, more than one in four US adults is obese.
Researchers found a 732 percent rise in acute computer-related injuries from 1994 through 2006, double the 309 percent increase in household computer ownership over the period, according to a study in the July issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Health News reported.
Children under five were particularly at risk of harm, according to a study in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.