00 Hardcover The American Numismatics Society Museum notes; 2d series CJ85 This is a special issue of the American Journal of Numismatics, published in recognition of the 150th anniversary of the American Numismatic Society, devoted to the study of currency objects for resolving debts and facilitating the exchange of goods.
What does AJN stand for?
AJN stands for American Journal of Numismatics (coin collecting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJN
We have 8 other meanings of AJN in our Acronym Attic
- American Journal on Mental Retardation
- Area Joint Medical Regulating Office (US DoD)
- Automated Joint Monthly Readiness Report (GCCS)
- Automated Joint Monthly Readiness Review
- A Joint Monitoring System (computing)
- Andrew Jackson Middle School (various locations)
- Australian Journal of Medical Science
- All Japan Model United Nations
- African Judicial Network (est. 2002)
- American Journal of Nephrology
- American Journal of Nursing
- Association des Joyeux Navigants (French: Association of Merry Navigators)
- Association Jeunesse de la Noue (French: Youth Association of the Valley)
- Ateliers Jean Nouvel (French: Jean Nouvel Workshops; architect)
- Australian Jewish News (newspaper; est. 1895)
- Australian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alexandra Joint Negotiating Forum (South Africa)
- All Japan Naginata Federation
- Anchorage Junior Nordic League (Alaska)
- American Journal for Nurse Practitioners
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover The American Numismatics Society Museum notes; 2d series CJ85 This special double issue of the American Journal of Numismatics, vol.