And again in 2008, the American Journal of Nephrology stated that there is no clear benefit from drinking increased amounts of water.
What does AJN stand for?
AJN stands for American Journal of Nephrology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJN
We have 8 other meanings of AJN in our Acronym Attic
- American Journal of Medical Quality
- American Journal on Mental Retardation
- Area Joint Medical Regulating Office (US DoD)
- Automated Joint Monthly Readiness Report (GCCS)
- Automated Joint Monthly Readiness Review
- A Joint Monitoring System (computing)
- Andrew Jackson Middle School (various locations)
- Australian Journal of Medical Science
- All Japan Model United Nations
- African Judicial Network (est. 2002)
- American Journal of Numismatics (coin collecting)
- American Journal of Nursing
- Association des Joyeux Navigants (French: Association of Merry Navigators)
- Association Jeunesse de la Noue (French: Youth Association of the Valley)
- Ateliers Jean Nouvel (French: Jean Nouvel Workshops; architect)
- Australian Jewish News (newspaper; est. 1895)
- Australian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alexandra Joint Negotiating Forum (South Africa)
- All Japan Naginata Federation
- Anchorage Junior Nordic League (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phase III data published in the American Journal of Nephrology - DEERFIELD, Ill.
William Couser, MD, a former president of the American Society of Nephrology and current editor of the American Journal of Nephrology, has pleaded guilty to submitting a bill to Medicare for dialysis treatments he did not attend.