The study can be found in The American Journal of Medicine and online here: http://www.
What does AJOM stand for?
AJOM stands for American Journal of Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJOM
- Allied Joint Operations Doctrine
- American Journal of Dance Therapy
- A Journal of Desire Armed (magazine)
- American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Australian Journal of Outdoor Education
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- African Journal of Oral Health
- Australian Journal of Holistic Nursing
- African Journal of Oral Health Sciences
- African Journals Online (South Africa)
- Australian Junior Order of Merit (golf)
- Australasian Journal of Neuroscience
- American Journal of Pathology
- American Journal of Print (literary journal)
- Association for Jewish Outreach Programs
- Army Joint Operations Planning System
- American Journal of Oncology Review
- All Japan Orchid Society
- American Journal of Occupational Therapy
- American Journal of Transportation (Quincy, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study has been published in The American Journal of Medicine (ANI) Copyright 2011 Asian News International (ANI) - All Rights Reserved.
In the September American Journal of Medicine, the researchers reported that 18 percent of moms who breast-fed developed type 2 diabetes, on par with women who had never given birth (17.
Medical problems contributed to nearly two-thirds of all bankruptcies in the United States in 2007, according to a study in the American Journal of Medicine.
More than 75% of these bankrupt families had health insurance but still were overwhelmed by their medical debts, the team at < Medical Harvard School, Law>and Ohio University reported in the American Journal of Medicine.
The contribution of bariatric surgery to the conference comes just after a report published in the American Journal of Medicine which suggests type 2 diabetes was completely resolved in 78% of patients undergoing bariatric surgery - findings that were maintained for two years or more.
A study published in the American Journal of Medicine found that 72 percent of asthma patients had adverse reactions to perfume.
The results of the study were recently published in the American Journal of Medicine.