Melinek's experience also includes being a Peer Reviewer for The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, as well as numerous professional lectures, presentations and consulting.
What does AJFMP stand for?
AJFMP stands for American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association des Jardins Familiaux de Colmar (Association of Colmar Family Gardens; France)
- Allied Joint Force Command Naples (NATO; Italy)
- Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- Apache Junction Fire District (Arizona)
- Alsace Junge Fers Elsassische (German: Association of Youth for the Alsatian)
- Annual Jewish Film Festival
- Abdul Jalil Financial Group (Malaysia)
- Ambulante Jugend- und Familienhilfe (Youth Welfare Organisation, Germany)
- Anti-Jam Frequency Hopper
- Average Joe Football League
- African Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences
- Actualité Juridique Fonctions Publiques (French: Public Functions Legal News)
- Adaptive Joint Force Packaging (US DoD)
- Administratia Judeteana a Finantelor Publice (Romanian: County Public Finance Administration)
- Alexander James Financial Planning (UK)
- Association des Jardins Familiaux de Phalempin (French family gardens association)
- Association des Jeunes Foyers Piriacais (French home youth association)
- Association des Journalistes Ferroviaires Professionnels (French: Association of Railway Business Journalists)
- African Journal of Food Science
- Association Jeunes Footballeurs Vimeu (French football league)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the overall number of fatalities dropped by 34 percent in those 10 years, the kinds of injuries were similar, they reported recently in the American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.
Positional Asphyxia During Law Enforcement Transport," The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, 13 (2), 1992, 94.