The study appears in American Journal of Education.
What does AJEC stand for?
AJEC stands for American Journal of Education (University of Chicago Press; Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJEC
We have 1 other meaning of AJEC in our Acronym Attic
- Association Jeunes Errants (French: Errant Youth Association)
- Association Jeunesse Education (French: Youth Education Association)
- Association Jeunesse et Entreprises (French: Youth and Business Association)
- Association Junior Études (French: Junior Studies Association)
- Association of Japanese Language Teachers in Europe
- Association Jeunesse Energie Avignonnaise (French: Association Youth Energy Avignon; est. 1992; Avignon, France)
- Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture
- African Journal of Environmental Assessment and Management
- Advanced Japanese EUC (Extended Unix Code) Code (programming language)
- Ajinomoto Engineering Corporation (Japan)
- Anthropological Journal on European Cultures (LIT Verlag)
- Association des Journalistes Economiques du Cameroun (French: Cameroonian Association of Economic Journalists)
- Australian Journal of Early Childhood (Early Childhood Australia, Inc; Watson, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Association des Jeunes Chrétiens en Afrique Centrale (French: Association of Young Christians in Central Africa )
- Association des Jeunes Experts pour la Coopération Internationale et le Développement (French: Junior Professional Association for International Cooperation and Development)
- American Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research
- Association des Jeunes pour l'education et Le Développement (French: Youth Education and Development Association)
- Association Juridique pour l'égalite En Droit (French: Legal Association for Equal Rights)
- Australian Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Abstract Journal in Earthquake Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, published in the American Journal of Education by Princeton University and University of Pennsylvania researchers, raises important questions about diversity in higher education and affirmative action, says co-author Dr.
Goodson, "Structure and Mediation: Glimpses of Everyday Life at the London Technical and Commercial High School, 1920-1940," American Journal of Education 102 (1993): 55-79.