American Journal of Diseases of Children 147 (9) :965-968, September 1993.
What does AJDC stand for?
AJDC stands for American Journal of Diseases of Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJDC
We have 1 other meaning of AJDC in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Jeunes Dynamiques (French: Dynamic Youth Association)
- Association des Journalistes de Défense (French journalist association)
- Atelier Jeunes Débats (French: Youth Debate Workshop)
- Aujeszky's Disease (swine disease)
- Actualite Juridique Droit Administratif (French)
- American Jazz Dance Affiliation (New Zealand)
- Amer Jubran Defense Committee
- American Jazz Dance Company (Spring, TX)
- American Jewelry Design Council (est. 1988; Boulder, CO)
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (also seen as JDC)
- American Journal of Distance Education
- Access to Justice Development Fund (Pakistan)
- Admiral Jeremiah Denton Foundation
- Academia Jalisciense de Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Jalisciense Academy on Human Rights)
- L'Actualite Juridique Droit Immobilier (French: Legal Topics of Real Estate Law; book)
- Access to Justice at the District Level
- Analysis Job Description Language (computer science)
- Arterial Jugularvenous Difference of Lactate (anesthesiology)
- arterial jugularvenous difference of oxygen contents
- Association pour la Promotion des Jeunes et le Developpement au Rwanda (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fales, "A Chemical Study of Woman's Milk, Especially Its Inorganic Constituents," American Journal of Diseases of Children 10 (October 1915): 2380.
An article in the American Journal of Diseases of Children says that the number of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) cases could be substantially reduced if infants were not placed face down for sleeping and if parents would not use sheepskin bedding for their children.
Nine teenage boys and girls who abused marijuana did much worse on short-term memory tasks than a group that abused drugs other than marijuana or a group that abused no drugs at all, the researchers report in the October AMERICAN JOURNAL OF DISEASES OF CHILDREN.
Meyers and his colleagues in the October AMERICAN JOURNAL OF DISEASES OF CHILDREN.
Two studies in the September AMERICAN JOURNAL OF DISEASES OF CHILDREN describe the use of the Japanese vaccine in U.