Wick  --Alan Wu  --Joris Delanghe   Clinical Chemistry  Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation  American Journal of Hematology  Clinical Biochemistry  Annals of Clinical Biochemistry  Transfusion  Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine  American Journal of Clinical Pathology  Clinica Chimica Acta Received October 27, 2011; accepted October 27, 2011.
What does AJCP stand for?
AJCP stands for American Journal of Clinical Pathology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJCP
We have 4 other meanings of AJCP in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Job Center Network (Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development; military veterans)
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Australia-Japan Community Network (local Japanese and non-Japanese Australian residents )
- Alliance Juive Contre l'Occupation
- American Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Arizona Jean Company (JC Penney)
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- Advanced Joint and Combined Operations Model
- Automated Job Control
- Association of Jewish Community Organization Personnel (Wellington, FL)
- American Journal of Community Psychology
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Java Competency Program (Philippines)
- Association of Japanese Clinical Psychology
- Association of Jewish Center Professionals (New York, NY)
- Australian Joint Copying Project (est. 1945)
- Australian Joint Council of Professional Teaching Associations
- African Journal on Conflict Resolution
- Association of Jewish Community Relations Workers (Dallas, TX)
- Accessing Jobcentre Customer Services (UK)
- Addison Janitorial Cleaning Services (Addison, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
government, White House, and published resources, some of which are very critical of public-health preparedness in this country, are cited in our paper in the American Journal of Clinical Pathology.
American Journal of Clinical Pathology 2004; 121(3):315-20.
Nasdaq: CVSN), the leading provider of automated cell-imaging systems and manufacturer of the ACIS(R) digital microscope system, announced today that data from a study conducted at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas were presented in a featured article on anatomical pathology in the October issue of the American Journal of Clinical Pathology.
Among those I recommend are the American Journal of Clinical Pathology (312/738-1336), EPD Digest: An Update for Biotechnology Educators (800/362-4657), Laboratory Medicine (312/738-1336), and Promega Notes (800/356-9526).
Large retrospective study in more than 800 cases now published in American Journal of Clinical Pathology HEIDELBERG, Germany -- mtm laboratories, a fully integrated cancer diagnostics company with proprietary products marketed globally, today announced the publication of a large study in the July issue of the American Journal of Clinical Pathology that evaluated the clinical performance of the CE-labeled CINtec([R]) Cytology kit in managing equivocal or mildly abnormal cytologic results.
Jialal's scientific expertise has been recognized through appointments to several editorial boards, including Clinical Chemistry, American Journal of Clinical Pathology, Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications, and Atherosclerosis.
His work in the field of microbiology has resulted in numerous articles and texts that have been published in the American Journal of Public Health, Journal of Clinical Microbiology, American Journal of Clinical Pathology, Lancet, Reviews of Infectious Diseases, JAMA, Journal of Infectious Diseases, etc.