CTI") (Nasdaq and MTA: CTIC) announced today that updated phase II study results of OPAXIO (paclitaxel poliglumex) in patients with advanced esophageal cancer conducted by the Brown University Oncology Group were published in the February 3, 2011 issue of the American Journal of Clinical Oncology, Dipetrillo, et al.
What does AJCO stand for?
AJCO stands for American Journal of Clinical Oncology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AJCO
- Australia Japan Container Line (shipping company)
- American Journal of Chinese Medicine
- American Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Anti-Jam Control Model
- Anti-Jam Control Modem
- Adaptive Joint C4ISR Node
- Alaska Job Center Network (Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development; military veterans)
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Australia-Japan Community Network (local Japanese and non-Japanese Australian residents )
- Alliance Juive Contre l'Occupation
- Arizona Jean Company (JC Penney)
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- Advanced Joint and Combined Operations Model
- Automated Job Control
- Association of Jewish Community Organization Personnel (Wellington, FL)
- American Journal of Clinical Pathology
- American Journal of Community Psychology
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Java Competency Program (Philippines)
- Association of Japanese Clinical Psychology
- Association of Jewish Center Professionals (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quinn is a senior lecturer at the School of Physiology and Pharmacology at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, and is an editorial board member of the American Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Phase I Data Published in August Issue of American Journal of Clinical Oncology SEATTLE, Aug.