12002, February 2006, and American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.
What does AJAE stand for?
AJAE stands for American Journal of Agricultural Economics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AJAE in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Jeunes Agriculteurs de Casamance (French)
- Automatic Jamming Avoidance Circuitry
- Automobile Journalists Association of Canada
- Australian Journal of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (est. 2006)
- Advanced Joint Air Combat System (US DoD)
- American Japanese Association of College Students
- Apache Junction Area Caching Society
- Applying Java to Automotive Control Systems
- Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development (Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture; Laguna, Philippines)
- Association Jeunesse Action Developpement (French: Youth Action Development Association)
- All Japan Archery Federation (UK)
- Assistant Judge Advocate General (US Navy)
- Assistant Judge Advocate General for Civil Law
- Assistant Judge Advocate General for Military Law
- American Journal of Ancient History
- Advanced Jap Auto Imports (Australia)
- Antijamming, Anti-Interference
- Academy Joint Information Systems Committee Academic Integrity Service
- Association of Jamaica Attractions Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 88(2): 393-408.
99 Total 190 80 228 4227 100 Table 3 reveals that Journal of Agricultural Economics was cited in 104 times followed by American Journal of Agricultural Economics (46) and Journal of Econometrics was cited in 37 times.
It also submitted studies from university-sponsored organizations in the United States, such as the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute and scholarly articles from the American Journal of Agricultural Economics and other scholarly journals.
Fleming has published his research on spatial econometrics in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics and Geographic Information Sciences.
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 72(3), 548-555.
Strand (1995), "Assessing Technical Efficiency in Commercial Fisheries: The Mid-Atlantic Sea Scallop Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.
Evaluation of Factors Influencing Student Class Attendance and Performance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.