NYSE: RAH) ("Ralcorp") and American Italian Pasta Company (Nasdaq: AIPC) ("AIPC") today announced the successful completion of Ralcorp's tender offer by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Excelsior Acquisition Co.
What does AIPC stand for?
AIPC stands for American Italian Pasta Company (Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIPC
We have 50 other meanings of AIPC in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Italiana Private Banking (Italian: Italian Private Banking Association)
- Automated Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield
- Association of Independent Property Brokers & Agents (trade group)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie et Biologie de Lille (Association of Pharmacy and Biology Interns of Lille; Lille, France)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie et en Biologie Médicale de Caen (French: Association of Medical Biology and Pharmacy Interns of Caen; Caen, France)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie et Biologie Medicale de Picardie (French: Pharmacy and Medical Biology Interns Association of Picardy; Picardy, France)
- Association of International Professional and Business Women (Norway)
- Alberta Information and Privacy Commissioner (Canada)
- America's Incredible Pizza Company
- American International Petroleum Corporation (New York, NY)
- Amphenol Interconnect Products Corporation (Endicott, New York)
- Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer
- Approximate Inverse Pre-Conditioner
- Aquidneck Island Planning Commission (Rhode Island)
- Architecture Integration Processing Center
- Army Information Processing Center
- Army Installations Planning Committee
- Association Internationale des Ponts et Charpentes (French: International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering; Switzerland)
- Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (Fortitude Valley, QLD, Australia)
- Automated Information Processing Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Italian Pasta Company, Kansas City, MO, has launched a fiber rich Multi-Grain pasta in three varieties under the Mueller's, Golden Grain and Heartland brands.
SAL219) TIMOTHY WEBSTER - AMERICAN ITALIAN PASTA COMPANY (PLB).
a leading supplier of collaborative solutions to optimize the supply chain, will present alongside American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) at the SCOPE Spring 2012 conference.
31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Italian Pasta Company , the largest producer of dry pasta in North America, will be presenting at the CJS Securities, "New Ideas for the New Year", conference to be held in New York, New York on Wednesday, January 7, 2009.
Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of American Italian Pasta Company ("AIPC" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:AIPC) related to the Company's agreement to be acquired by Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Italian Pasta Company (Pink Sheets: AITP), the largest producer of dry pasta in North America, announced today that the company has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Market.
com/cases/aipc) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of American Italian Pasta Company ("American Italian Pasta" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AIPC) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's entry into an agreement to be acquired by Ralcorp Holdings Inc.