He was speaking as he received a delegation from the US Commission on International Religious Freedom Policies and Research Centre, led by chairperson Dr Katrina Lantos Swett, member Dr Aziza Al Hibri and American Islamic Forum for Democracy founder and chairman Mohammed Zuhdi Jasser.
What does AIFD stand for?
AIFD stands for American Islamic Forum for Democracy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIFD
We have 7 other meanings of AIFD in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Industries and Food Committee
- American Iranian Friendship Council (Portland, OR)
- Macintosh AIFF Resource File (filename extension)
- American Institute for Christian Education (Houston, TX)
- Australian Institute of Foreign and Comparative Law (Queensland)
- American Independence Foundation of Colonial Virginia (youth development; Yorktown, VA)
- Accelerated International Forwarders, LLC
- All India Federation of the Deaf
- American Institute of Floral Designers
- American Institute of Food Distribution, Inc. (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- Army Institute of Fashion Design (India)
- All India Federation of Democratic Youth
- Agence pour l'Informatique Financière de l'État (French: Agency for State Financial Information)
- American Institute for Full Employment (Klamath Falls, OR)
- American Institute of Fitness (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- American Institute of Fitness Educators (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- American Institute of Forensic Education (Palm Springs, CA)
- Associazione Italiana Formazione Emergenza (Italian: Italian Association of Emergency Training)
- Austech Institute for Further Education (Ashfield, New South Wales, Australia)
- All India Federation of Educational Associations (Orissa, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Zuhdi Jasser, Founder, American Islamic Forum for Democracy http://www.
Zudhi Jasser, an American citizen who leads the American Islamic Forum for Democracy in Phoenix, faults the backers of the project for making "Ground Zero an Islamic issue rather than an American issue.