He is a member of the Automobile Physical Damage Advisory Panel of the American Insurance Services Group, the American Recycler's Association, the Automotive Service Association, and the American Salvage Auction Association.
What does AISG stand for?
AISG stands for American Insurance Services Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AISG
We have 29 other meanings of AISG in our Acronym Attic
- Authorized Independent Service Facility
- Average Intensity per Streak Frame
- Avionics Integration Support Facility
- Associazione Italiana Studenti di Farmacia (Italian: Italian Pharmaceutical Students' Association)
- Antalya Information Services for Foreigners (Turkey)
- Asiana International Short Film Festival (Korea)
- Association of Independent Schools of Florida
- Adequate and Independent State Ground (law)
- Advanced Information Systems Group, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Air Defense Artillery Implementation Sub-Group (US Army)
- American Integrated Security Group, Inc. (College Point, NY)
- American International School of Guangzhou (China)
- American Iraqi Solutions Group
- Antenna Interface Standards Group Ltd. (England, UK)
- Auto Insurance Services Group
- AUTODIN Intersite Gateway
- The American International School in Genoa (Italy)
- All India State Government Employees' Federation
- Asahi India Safety Glass Ltd
- Association of Independent Schools of Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, it is appropriate to partner so the best product is available at the best cost" The 1997 acquisition of American Insurance Services Group was a turning point.
Allan Apo, a manager in the Insurance Services Office of the American Insurance Services Group and a major proponent of standards, compares the standards issue to the struggle that has greeted the efforts of OSHA to set security guidelines in late-night establishments, where some opponents questioned the scientific basis for the specific measures put forth.
He also held the CEO position at SBC New Media, Pacific Bell Interactive Media, and American Insurance Services Group, and executive positions at a number of subsidiary businesses inside Dun & Bradstreet; the last of which was Senior Vice President of Telco Operations at R.
He has also been active in various industry organizations such as I-CAR, where he currently serves on the Board of Directors, and has also served on committees for the National Association of Independent Insurers and the American Insurance Services Group.
ISO acquired the databases of the American Insurance Services Group and the National Insurance Crime Bureau and brought them together in the ISO ClaimSearch system -- a universe of claims information for property, liability, and motor-vehicle claims.
Apo, a manager of crime prevention in the engineering and safety division of the American Insurance Services Group (AISG), says his organization turned to NFPA for a security standard because the association already has a well-tested standards-writing structure in place.
7, 1997-- Provides Claims Information for Personal and Commercial Lines Risk Analysis The Automated Property Loss Underwriting System (A-PLUS), a division of the American Insurance Services Group Inc.