25 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwire Company today announced that it has completed the asset purchase of Rhode Island based American Insulated Wire Corporation (AIW), a subsidiary of Leviton.
What does AIWC stand for?
AIWC stands for American Insulated Wire Corporation (Mansfield, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIWC
We have 5 other meanings of AIWC in our Acronym Attic
- Iraqi Airways (ICAO code)
- Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal (Arabic: Economy and Hope; business magazine)
- Alliance of International Wado-ryu (martial arts organization; UK)
- American Indian Warriors Association (California)
- Armenian International Women's Association
- Asian Immigrant Women Advocates
- Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Association
- Asian International Workshop on Advanced Reliability Modeling (symposium)
- Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation (est. 1993; Canada)
- All India Women's Conference
- American International Women's Club (est. 1958; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Australian Institute of Weight Control
- Australian Institute of Welfare and Community Workers
- All India Women's Education Fund Association (India)
- Allied Independent Wrestling Federations (est. 1992)
- American Independent Wrestling Federation (est. 1992)
- American Institute of Wine & Food
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
- Alaska Interagency Wildland Fire Management Plan
- ADF Interface Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southwire Company today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase certain assets of Rhode Island based American Insulated Wire Corporation (AIW), a subsidiary of Leviton Manufacturing Co.
Binswanger, the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber and Economic Development Authority, and the Georgia Department of Economic Development worked together to bring Mansfield, Massachusetts-based American Insulated Wire Corporation to Douglas.