He helped found the American Institute of Plant Engineers and served as its president for two years.
What does AIPE stand for?
AIPE stands for American Institute of Plant Engineers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIPE
We have 17 other meanings of AIPE in our Acronym Attic
- Art Institute of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Associazione Italiana Persone Down (Italian: Italian Down Syndrome Association)
- Australian Institute of Private Detectives
- Avionics Installation Packaging Design
- Abuja Investment and Property Development Company (Nigeria)
- Argon Ion Pumped Dye Laser
- American Isuzu Parts Distribution Network
- Accredited Institutions of Post Secondary Education
- Accuracy in Parameter Estimation
- Adrenaline Image Processing Engine (software; Kofax)
- Asociación de Instituciones de Promoción y Educación (Bolivia)
- Asphyxia-Induced Pulmonary Edema
- Association Internationale de la Press Echiqueene (International Association of Chess Press; founded in 1967 by Jorge Puig)
- Association Internationale pour l'Etude des Argiles (International Association for the Study of Clays)
- Associazione Italiana Poliuretani Espansi Flessibili (Italian Association Flexible Expanded Polyurethanes)
- Atención Integrada a las Enfermedades Prevalentes de la Infancia (Spanish: Integrated Management of Childhood Illness)
- Associazione Italiana Psicologia E Psicoterapia (Italian: Italian Association of Pscyhology and Psychotherapy)
- Arizona Institute for Peace Education and Research
- American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Almaty Institute of Power Engineering and Telecommunications (Kazakhstan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Valley Engineers Council was founded in 1955 by the California Society of Professional Engineers, the American Institute of Plant Engineers, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
He is a member of the American Institute of Plant Engineers and the American Society for Quality.