10,000 Prize Awarded by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) COLLEGE PARK, Md.
What does AIOP stand for?
AIOP stands for American Institute of Physics (College Park, MD; est. 1931)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIOP
We have 6 other meanings of AIOP in our Acronym Attic
- Analog Input Output Master
- Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica (Italy)
- Associazione nazionale di Ingegneria Offshore e Marina
- Astronomy Image of the Month
- Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Australian Institute of Navigation
- All in One Nursing Services (Hilo, HI)
- Abstract Interpretation of Object-Oriented Languages (international workshop)
- Accademia Italiana Odontoiatria Protesica (Italian: Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry)
- All-in-One PC (Personal Computer)
- Associazione Italiana Ospedalità Privata (Rome, Italy)
- Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- Association of Information Officers in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Arhitektura I Organizacija Racunala (Serbian: Architecture and Computer Organization)
- Acute Illness Observation Scale
- Air Inlet Outer Surface (aeronautics)
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- All-in-One Sidebar (Firefox add-on)
- Anadolu Isuzu Otomotiv Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS (Turkish: Anadolu Isuzu Automotive Industry and Trade, Inc.)
- Architecture Independent Operating System (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover QC174 A retired director of the American Institute of Physics, Ford presents his questions in 15 sections on such matters the small and the swift, atoms and nuclei, constancy during change, waves and probability, and quantum physics at every scale.
The study appears in the June 21 issue of the Journal of Chemical Physics, which is published by the American Institute of Physics (AIP).
The American Institute of Physics (College Park, MD) has closed 'The Industrial Physicist,' a bimonthly for physicists working in industry.
Weart is a Director of the Center for History of Physics of the American Institute of Physics.
Ford, retired director of the American Institute of Physics, provides this guide to the great ideas of quantum mechanics and special relativity.
In December 1999, NIST changed to a sole partnership with the American Institute of Physics (AIP) in publishing the Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data (JPCRD).
The American Institute of Physics doesn't take a position.