CLEVELAND, March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers (AIME) honored David H.
What does AIMMPE stand for?
AIMMPE stands for American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metalurgy
- American Independent Media Manufacturers Association
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers
- Associated Internal Medicine Medical Group, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Asociacion de Ingenieros de Minas, Metalurgistas y Geologos de Mexico (Association of Mining Engineers, Metallurgists and Geologists of Mexico)
- Asosiasi Industri Minyak Makan Indonesia (Indonesian Oleofood Industry Association)
- Association of Institutional Multi-Manager Investing (UK)
- All India Moovendar Munnani Kazhagam (political party)
- Advancing Independence Modernizing Medicare and Medicaid
- Achievement Initiative for Maryland Minority Students (Maryland State Department of Education)
- Advanced Integrated Multidimensional Modeling Software
- Advanced Integration and Management of Maritime Sensors (UK)
- Advanced Internal Moisture Management System (fabric)
- Aether Intelligent Messaging Network Architecture (Aether Systems, Inc.)
- Acquisition Information Management Network (US DoD)
- Adult Injury Management Network (University of Victoria; Canada)
- All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (shipping)
- Antarctic International Magnetometer NETwork
- Architectural Infrastructure Management Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
He sits on the advisory committee of the British Columbia Institute of Technology's Mining Technology Program and is a member of several industry associations: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy, and Petroleum; Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada; and American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers.