She holds a BA and DCH from the American Institute of Hypnotherapy, and a Ph.
What does AIH stand for?
AIH stands for American Institute of Hypnotherapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIH
We have 69 other meanings of AIH in our Acronym Attic
- Advocacy in Gateshead and South Tyneside (UK; now Your Voice Counts)
- All in Good Time
- American International Group Technologies (insurance)
- Association of Independent Gas Transporters (UK)
- Automotive Innovation and Growth Team (UK; industry support)
- All I've Got to Do (Beatles song)
- Advanced Image Hosting
- Agence Immobilière Hammami (French; Tunisian real estate agency)
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypomaturation Type
- American Institute of Homeopathy
- Architecture in Helsinki (band)
- Art Institute of Houston (Texas)
- Artificial Insemination Homologous (breeding)
- Artificial Insemination Husband
- Asociación Internacional de Hidatidología (Spanish)
- Association des Internes en Hématologie (French: Association of Interns in Hematology)
- Association Internationale des Hydrogéologues (French: International Association of Hydrogeologists)
- Australian Institute of Horticulture
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 1, Hypoplastic Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
Griffin took her basic hypnosis training through the American Institute of Hypnotherapy, based in Irvine, California.
Pasadena (employer) * Joe Dooling, senior vice president, American Electronics Association, Sacramento (employer) * Anthony Digiovanni, Senior Regional Vice President, University of Phoenix, Fountain Valley (degree-granting accredited schools) * Regina Everhart, Western Career College, Sacramento (student advocate) * Karen Florey, American Institute of Hypnotherapy, Irvine (student advocate) * Dr.