Sponsored by New York Medical College, American Institute of Homeopathy, and Homeopathic Medical Society of the State of New York.
What does AIH stand for?
AIH stands for American Institute of Homeopathy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIH
We have 69 other meanings of AIH in our Acronym Attic
- American Indian Graduate Student Association
- Advocacy in Gateshead and South Tyneside (UK; now Your Voice Counts)
- All in Good Time
- American International Group Technologies (insurance)
- Association of Independent Gas Transporters (UK)
- Automotive Innovation and Growth Team (UK; industry support)
- All I've Got to Do (Beatles song)
- Advanced Image Hosting
- Agence Immobilière Hammami (French; Tunisian real estate agency)
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypomaturation Type
- American Institute of Hypnotherapy
- Architecture in Helsinki (band)
- Art Institute of Houston (Texas)
- Artificial Insemination Homologous (breeding)
- Artificial Insemination Husband
- Asociación Internacional de Hidatidología (Spanish)
- Association des Internes en Hématologie (French: Association of Interns in Hematology)
- Association Internationale des Hydrogéologues (French: International Association of Hydrogeologists)
- Australian Institute of Horticulture
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
McCann, from Dayton, Ohio, at the 77th Annual Convention of the American Institute of Homeopathy in Washington, D.
In 1921, The Journal of American Institute of Homeopathy published an article, "Homepathy in Influenza: A Chorus of Fifty in Harmony.
Journal of American Institute of Homeopathy, 61, 197-212.
However, he was chairman of the Materia Medica Section of the American Institute of Homeopathy's annual conference in 1902 (TAIH, 1902), and he was a dues-paying member of the American Institute of Homeopathy until at least 1908 (TAIH, 1908).
Homeopathy 2000: Rededication and Celebration This event is being organized by the American Institute of Homeopathy and will be held June 21-24, 2000 in Washington, D.