com), has announced that Laura Hamlyn, creative director of the branding and design agency, has been named director of design ability programming for the Raleigh chapter of the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA).
What does AIGA stand for?
AIGA stands for American Institute of Graphic Arts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIGA
We have 7 other meanings of AIGA in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Inspector General
- Assistant Instructor in Gunnery (Canadian and British Military)
- Association Intercommunale du Gourma (French: Intercommunal Gourma Association)
- Association Internationale de Géodésie (French: International Association of Geodesy)
- Association Internationale de Gérontologie (International Association of Gerontology)
- Atomic Interactive Group, LLC (Dayton, OH)
- Australian Industry Group
- Authentication Implementation Guide
- Advocate Initiatives for Grassroots Access
- Alternative Income Generating Activity (various organizations)
- Arizona Indian Gaming Association
- Assistant Inspector General for Audit (US government)
- Association Internationale de Geomagnetisme et d'Aeronomie
- Association of International Gospel Assemblies
- Associazione Italiana Gestalt Analitica (Italian Gestalt Association)
- Associazione Italiana Giornalisti Ambientalisti
- Associazione Italiana Giovani Avvocati (Italy)
- Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (Sacramento, CA)
- Associazione Italiana Guide Ambientali Escursionistiche (Italian: Italian Association of Naturalistic Guides)
- American Institute of Gastric Banding
Samples in periodicals archive:
I can honestly say that I have never experienced anything like that as a member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) or the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
Santa Fe Web design firm wins AIGA award The New Mexico Chapter of the American Institute of Graphic Arts has held its first annual awards competition at the Cowgirl Hall of Fame in Santa Fe.
Below is a listing of organizations you can contact for information and advice: * American Institute of Graphic Arts (ALGA).
To help smooth out the bumps in the print design road, the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), New York City, produced a brochure covering the basics and then some.
The judges are members of NIRI-Chicago; leading Chicago-area graphic designers representing the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), Chicago Chapter; and professors from DePaul University's Department of Finance.
He also serves on the boards of numerous business and cultural organizations, including the Museum of Arts and Design, American Institute of Graphic Arts, Design Management Institute, Paul Taylor Dance Company, Girls Inc.
Levitt is a long-standing professional member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts and has lectured at the University of the Arts on graphic design as it relates to branding.