What does AICA stand for?
AICA stands for American Institute of Commemorative Art
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AICA
We have 15 other meanings of AICA in our Acronym Attic
- Africus Institute for Contemporary Art
- Agencia Informativa Católica Argentina
- Aimophila Carpalis (rufous-winged sparrow)
- Air Intake Control Actuator
- Aira Caryophyllea (silver hairgrass)
- Alberta Injury Control Alliance (Canada)
- Alternate Intercept Coverage Activity
- American Independent Cockpit Alliance, Inc.
- American Indian Contemporary Arts
- American Institute for Cancer Ablation
- American International Charolais Association
- American International Children's Alliance, Inc.
- Amino-4-Imidazole Carboxamide
- Anglican Independent Communion in the Americas (Exeter, MO)
- Anterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery
- Anterior Inferior Communicating Artery
- Aquidneck Island Christian Academy (Middletown, RI)
- Arizona Insurance Claims Association
- Arizona-Idaho Conservation Act of 1988
- Art Institute of California