Blumenthal is affiliated with the American Chemical Society, Fellow of the American Institute of Chemists, American Oil and Chemists Society, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Institute of Food Technology and Sigma Xi.
What does AIC stand for?
AIC stands for American Institute of Chemists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIC
We have 523 other meanings of AIC in our Acronym Attic
- Allied International Credit (Allied Global Holdings)
- Allowance Item Code
- Allstate Indemnity Company (insurance)
- Allstate Insurance Company (various locations)
- Alsace Investissement Conseil (French: Alsace Investment Council; Alsace, France)
- Alternative Incarceration Center
- Alternative Incremental Credit
- Alternative Information Center
- American Ingredients Co.
- American Institute for Conservation (of Historic and Artistic Works)
- American Institute of Constructors
- American Institute of Cooperation
- American International College (Springfield, MA)
- American Investors Company (California)
- Americans for Immigration Control, Inc. (since 1983; Monterey, Virginia)
- Amnesty International Club (various locations)
- Ampere Interrupting Capacity
- Amperes Interrupt Current
- Amps Interrupting Capacity
- Anaesthesia Information Concept
Samples in periodicals archive:
His numerous awards include: Induction to ACS Medicinal Chemistry Hall of Fame (2008); ACS Heroes of Chemistry (2008); Alfred Burger Award in Medicinal Chemistry (2008); Science and Technology Medal from the R&D Council of New Jersey (2008); selected among the Top 10 Scientists in New Jersey by New Jersey Business Magazine (2008); American Institute of Chemists (AIC) Chemistry Pioneer Award (2007); Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC 2006); Researcher of the Year (2006) from Health Care Institute of NJ (HINJ); Trailblazer Award (2006) from Science Spectrum; Induction into the New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame (2004); The Procter Medal (2003); ACS Earle B.
Smithson was a member of the American Institute of Chemists and Sigma Chi.
Olah, PhD, is the 1994 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry and the winner of numerous other prestigious awards, including the American Chemical Society'sPriestley Medal, Award for Petroleum Chemistry, Award for Creativity in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, and Roger Adams Medal, the Michaelson-Morley Award, and the Chemical Pioneer Award from the American Institute of Chemists.
Black is a Diplomat of the American Board of Forensic Toxicology (DABFT), Diplomat of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry (DABCC), and is a Certified Professional Chemist by the American Institute of Chemists (CPC/AIC).
Jane award for creative contributions to applied science and, in 1984, he became the first Canadian to win the Chemical Pioneer Award from the American Institute of Chemists.
Pivotally involved in its formation were AACC, ABCC, ACS, The American Institute of Chemists, and American Society of Biological Chemists.
Atkins, senior fellow with the American Association for the Advancement of Science, The American Institute of Chemists and the New York Academy of Sciences, Cantrell was able to oversee the creation of Sweedry(R), a 100 percent organic powder whose absorbent properties allow for the elimination of water during the cleaning process.