Mepec 2011 is being organised by professional bodies, the Saudi Arabian Section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (SAS AIChE) and the Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE) and is supported by AIChE.
What does AIChE stand for?
AIChE stands for American Institute of Chemical Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIChE in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative (Canada)
- Autologous Immune Complex Glomerulopathy
- Aviation Insurance Clauses Group (UK)
- American Institute for Contemporary German Studies (Washington, DC)
- Acquisition Indicator Channel
- Advanced Institute of Complementary Healthcare (Singapore)
- Advanced Intelligent Corruption Handling (eMule; file sharing)
- American Indian Community House
- Art Institute of Charlotte (Charlotte, NC)
- Associazione Italiana Cutting Horse (Italian: Italian Cutting Horse Association; equestrianism; Italy)
- American Indian Community Housing Organization (Duluth, MN)
- Associate of the Benesh Institute of Choreology (UK)
- Aboriginal and Islander Community Health Service (Australia)
- Associate of the International Council of Holistic Therapists (UK)
- Acç o para o Acesso da Indùstria a Circuitos Integrados (Portugal)
- Acceptance Insurance Companies Inc.
- Air-Ice Chemical Interaction (atmospheric chemistry)
- American International Contractors, Inc. (est. 1974; Arlington, VA)
- Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
- Association of Image Consultants International
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this issue we excerpt a White Paper prepared by the CSChE and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) that does just that by advising policy makers on where gaps exist for sale siting of LNG terminals.
Information: Meetings Department, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 3 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016-5991 USA, 212-591-7338, fax: 212-591-8894, e-mail: meetmail@aiche.
Many of the key issues raised at that forum are examined in a forward-looking article written by two NIST scientists for Chemical Engineering Progress, the flagship magazine of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
Duncan has been active with several polymer and industry trade associations, including the Business Roundtable, the Chemical Manufacturers Association, the International Institute of Synthetic Rubber Producers, the Flexible Packaging Association, the American Chemical Society, and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
At an American Institute of Chemical Engineers meeting last week in Houston, Cheng-Shen Fang of the University of Southwestern Louisiana in Lafayette and Peter M.
PHILADELPHIA -- Rohm and Haas Company (NYSE:ROH) awarded a four-year, $60,000 grant to The American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) in support of ScaleUp, the Student Membership Initiative, specifically for the expansion of the Safety and Chemical Engineering Education program (SACHE).