Carolina Biological Supply Company EME Corporation PASCO Scientific SimBio Swift Optical Instruments, Inc Vernier Software & Technology GAMES Carolina Biological Supply Company INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA American Phytopathological Society Carolina Biological Supply Company Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Nature Publishing Group- Nature Education SimBio TEACHER'S TOOLS American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS) American Phytopathological Society Anatomy in Clay@Learning System/Zahourek Systems Inc.
What does AIBS stand for?
AIBS stands for American Institute of Biological Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIBS
We have 14 other meanings of AIBS in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama India Business Partnerships
- Anglo Irish Beef Processor (Ireland)
- Arkansas Institute for Building Preservation Trades (Helena, AR)
- Association des Inspecteurs en Bâtiments du Québec (Quebec Association of Building Inspectors)
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) meets Business Rules and Process Management (symposium)
- Alliance of Independent Bigfoot Researchers
- Annual Infective Biting Rate (transmission dynamics)
- Antropologos Iberoamericanos en Red (Spanish: Latin American Anthropologists Network; est. 1996)
- Alfa Institute of Biomedical Sciences (Athens, Greece; est. 2005)
- Allen Institute for Brain Science
- American Institute of Buddhist Studies (Columbia University)
- Antwerp International Business School (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Ashcroft International Business School (UK)
- Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- All India Boy Scouts Association
- acute idiopathic blind spot enlargement
- Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Region
- Acute Idiopathic Blind-Spot-Enlargement Syndrome
- Accueil et Intégration Bas-Saint-Laurent (French: Reception and Integration Lower Saint-Lawrence; Canada)
- Advanced Ion Beam Technology, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was published in the latest issue of BioScience, the journal of the American Institute of Biological Sciences.
From the American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS) Public Policy Report, January 18, 2005.
Also on board are five nongovernmental organizations: The Nature Conservancy, National Association of State Foresters, Renewable Natural Resources Foundation, American Institute of Biological Sciences, and The Wilderness Society.
a leading proteomics company engaged in the discovery of protein footprints, pathways, and mechanisms of diseases, has been named to the American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS) to be on its review panel for grant proposals related to Parkinson's disease.
The National Science Foundation (NSF), The American Association for the Advancement in Science (AAAS), The Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), and the American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS) have been examining undergraduate biology education.
] American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS) Statement The State of Kansas Board of Education has decided not to require the teaching of evolution in the state-approved science curriculum.
At the joint annual meeting of the American Institute of Biological Sciences and the Ecological Society of America in Honolulu last August, Loope discussed the results and implications of a study he and colleagues conducted on the detrimental effects of the Argentine ant.