What does AIHF stand for?
AIHF stands for American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (est. 1982)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIHF
We have 2 other meanings of AIHF in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Infantile Hemorrhagic Edema
- American Industrial Health Council
- American Institute for Health Education
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- American International Higher Education Corporation (South Africa)
- Association of Independent Higher Education Providers (est. 2004; UK)
- Alliance for International Higher Education Policy Studies
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- All India Heart Foundation (est. 1962)
- American Indian Heritage Foundation (est. 1973)
- American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
- Asociación Internacional de Historia Ferroviaria (International Railway History Association)
- Australian Ice Hockey Federation
- American Indian Health and Family Services (Michigan)
- Australian Institute for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Association of Independent Hearing Healthcare Professionals (UK)
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypomaturation-Hypoplastic Type, with Taurodontism
- Assault Information and History Interview (various locations)
- Australian International Health Institute (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Automotive Industries Holding, Inc.