American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal, 44, 537-541.
What does AIHAJ stand for?
AIHAJ stands for American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIHAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 1, Hypoplastic Type
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 2, Hypoplastic Local, Autosomal Dominant
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta 3, Hypoplastic Type
- Albany Institute of History and Art (New York)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American International Health Alliance
- American Italian Heritage Association (Albany, NY)
- American Italian Historical Association
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (now Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia)
- All India Handicrafts Board
- Animal I Have Become (Three Days Grace song)
- American Indian Health Commission (Washington)
- American Industrial Health Council
- American Institute Hull Clauses (marine insurance)
- Associazione Italiana Hovercraft Clubs (Italian: Italian Association of Hovercraft Clubs)
- Aleutian Islands Habitat Conservation Area
- American Indian Health Care Association (St. Paul, MN)
- Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology (India)
- Aeroportul International Henri Coanda Bucuresti (Romanian: Henri Coanda Bucharest International Airport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal 2000;61:205-13.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has published an article in the prestigious American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal reporting on a comprehensive literature search of articles associating health effects with exposures to mold toxins, also known as mycotoxins.