Risk assessment and management is an issue whose time has come," Deavenport told members of the American Industrial Health Council at their annual meeting.
What does AIHE stand for?
AIHE stands for American Industrial Health Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIHE
We have 3 other meanings of AIHE in our Acronym Attic
- Aeroportul International Henri Coanda Bucuresti (Romanian: Henri Coanda Bucharest International Airport)
- American Indian Housing and Community Development Corp
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition
- American Indian Heartland Cancer Network
- American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc.
- Acquired Immune Hemolytic Disease
- Acute Ischemic Heart Disease (aka Coronary Artery Disease)
- Artificial Insemination by Husband
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Institute for Health Development (est. 1982; Mahidol University; Thailand)
- Acute Infantile Hemorrhagic Edema
- American Institute for Health Education
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- American International Higher Education Corporation (South Africa)
- Association of Independent Higher Education Providers (est. 2004; UK)
- Alliance for International Higher Education Policy Studies
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- All India Heart Foundation (est. 1962)
- American Indian Heritage Foundation (est. 1973)
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (est. 1982)
- American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McKennon is a past member of the executive committee of the Chemical Manufacturers Association and past chairman of the American Industrial Health Council.
At the annual meeting of the American Industrial Health Council in Washington, D.