After reviewing a survey of 17 American Indian vocational rehabilitation projects, Lonetree (1990) called attention to a conclusion formed by proponents of all of these models: effective models require cooperation between state, federal, and tribal agencies.
What does AIVR stand for?
AIVR stands for American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIVR
- Anesthésie Intra-Veineuse à Objectif de Concentration (French: intravenous anaesthesia with objective of concentration)
- Anti Ice Valve Position
- Association Internationale Villes Ports (French: International Association of Ports Cities)
- Associazione Italiana Veterinari per Piccolo Animali (Italy)
- Anti Ice Valve Position Command
- Anti Ice Valve Position Failure Left Engine
- Anti Ice Valve Position Failure Right Engine
- Anti Ice Valve Position Left Engine
- Anti Ice Valve Position Right Engine
- Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm
- Avionics Integrated Verification Review Board
- American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Artificial Intelligence Vision Research Unit
- After Image Visual Services
- American Institute for Verdi Studies (New York, NY)
- Alternate Interrupt Vector Table
- Allgemeine Immobilien Vermögensverwaltung (German: General Real Estate Asset Management)
- American Indian Vietnam Veterans project (Congressional effort to examine PTSD)
- Accelerated Improvement Workshop
- Adventures in Wine (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lonetree (1989) examined 14 Section 130 American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation projects to determine training and technical assistance needs.
Comprehensive Case Management for American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Programs available for the first time as Software as a Service.