If they ask me to help, I'll help," says Vernon Bellecourt, the Minneapolis-based fieldservices coordinator of the American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center in Minneapolis and a veteran American Indian Movement activist.
What does AIOIC stand for?
AIOIC stands for American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIOIC
- Advanced Institute of Fertility
- Ames International Orchestra Festival Association
- Association of Institutions for Feminist Education and Research in Europe (Netherlands; est. 1996)
- Associazione Italiana Operatori Finanziari Golfisti (Italian: Italian Golfing Association of Financial Professionals)
- Anhui Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (China)
- Association of Independently Owned Financial Planners (Australia)
- An Incident of Glass (band)
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Art Institute of Ohio-Cincinnati
- ACE INA (Insurance Company of North America) Overseas Insurance Company
- Associazione Italiana Opera Lirica Contemporanea (Italian: Italian Opera Association Lirica Contemporary; Rome, Italy)
- An Interactive Online Learning Environment (education)
- Associazione Italiana Otorinolaringoiatri Liberi Professionisti (Italian: Italian Association of Otalaryngologists Release Professionals)
- Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Microscopica
- Acid-Insoluble Organic Matter
- Action internationale de l'Ordre de Malte
- Advanced Intra Operative Monitoring
- Affiliate International Organisation Member
- Agenzia Imprenditoriale Operatori Marittimi (Italy)
- American Institute of Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a targeted effort, this year JA and the American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center (AIOIC) introduced the Junior Achievement Urban Native American program, aimed at bringing economic education to Native American youths age 14-19.
Little Six has done more to provide opportunities to Native Americans than any other company in the state," said Bill Means, executive director of the American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center (AIOIC).