A listing of the grant recipients for the last year are: -- American Indian Health Care Association -- American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Centers -- American Indian Veterans Center, Inc.
What does AIHCA stand for?
AIHCA stands for American Indian Health Care Association (St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIHCA
- American Italian Historical Association
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (now Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal
- All India Handicrafts Board
- Animal I Have Become (Three Days Grace song)
- American Indian Health Commission (Washington)
- American Industrial Health Council
- American Institute Hull Clauses (marine insurance)
- Associazione Italiana Hovercraft Clubs (Italian: Italian Association of Hovercraft Clubs)
- Aleutian Islands Habitat Conservation Area
- Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology (India)
- Aeroportul International Henri Coanda Bucuresti (Romanian: Henri Coanda Bucharest International Airport)
- American Indian Housing and Community Development Corp
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition
- American Indian Heartland Cancer Network
- American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc.
- Acquired Immune Hemolytic Disease
- Acute Ischemic Heart Disease (aka Coronary Artery Disease)
- Artificial Insemination by Husband
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Institute for Health Development (est. 1982; Mahidol University; Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recipients for the first two quarters of 1993 are: -- American Indian Health Care Association $2,500 -- American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Centers $5,000 -- American Indian Veterans Center Inc.