He taught the spoken Algonquin language, the cooking of traditional American Indian foods, and the use of the traditional regalia seen at powwows and other tribal events.
What does AIF stand for?
AIF stands for American Indian Foods (est. 1998)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIF
We have 158 other meanings of AIF in our Acronym Attic
- Air Interface (telecommunications)
- Airborne, Inhabited, Fighter (military aviation)
- Airport Improvement Fee (Canada)
- Al-Imdaad Foundation (South Africa)
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund (Canada)
- All in Fee
- Alliance Internationale des Femmes (French)
- Alternative Investments Forum
- Ambulance Inflation Factor
- America India Foundation
- Analog Interface
- Analytical Imaging Facility (Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University; Bronx, NY)
- Animal Industry Foundation
- Annual Information Form
- Anti-Iraqi Forces
- Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- Application Integration Framework (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Industrieller Forschungsvereinigungen (German: Federation of Industrial Research Associations)
- Arbejderbevægelsens Internationale Forum (Danish: Labor Movement International Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Relatively few titles have been written covering American Indian Foods; much less in depth: this fact makes all the more valuable Linda Berzok's in-depth coverage of the history of American Indian foods and traditions.
Exhibiting for the first time will be American Indian Foods, which will introduce its traditional Indian bread mixes, meats and wild rice produced and processed by native Indians.