owns a family of insurance companies including Omni Insurance Company, Omni Indemnity Insurance Company, American Independent Insurance Company, Personal Service Insurance Company, and Banker's Independent Insurance Company.
What does AIICO stand for?
AIICO stands for American Independent Insurance Company (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIICO
- Anglo-Irish Intergovernmental Council
- Army Imagery Intelligence Corps
- As If I Care
- Associate of the Insurance Institute of Canada
- Association des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Canada (Canadian Nurses Association)
- Association Internationale des Interprètes de Conférence (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
- Associazione Italiana Esperti in Infrastrutture Critiche (Italian)
- Alliance Internationale des Intervenants en Comportement Animal (animal behavior conselors)
- Asociación Internacional de Investigación Sobre La Contaminación del Agua (Spanish: International Association for Research on Water Pollution)
- Association for the Development of Tanning and Associated Industries
- American International Insurance Company
- Aboriginal and Islander Independent Community School (Australia)
- Artificial Intelligence and Integrated Computer Systems Division (Linkoping University; Sweden)
- Australian International Institute of Contemporary Singing (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Advanced Institute for Information and Communication Technology (South Africa)
- All India Indira Congress Tiwari (political party)
- Amsterdam Institute for International Development (est. 2000; Netherlands)
- Arthritis, Immune and Inflammatory Disorders
- Association des Infirmiers(ères) Intervenant(e)s en Diabétologie
- Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disorders
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FSR of B+ (Good) and the ICR of "bbb-" have been affirmed for American Independent Companies and its following members: * Omni Insurance Company * Omni Indemnity Company * American Independent Insurance Company * The Personal Service Insurance Company * Bankers Independent Insurance Company The principal methodology used in determining these ratings is Best's Credit Rating Methodology -- Global Life and Non-Life Insurance Edition, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.
American Independent Insurance Company, Conshohocken, PA - Monetary fine of $70,000.
NASDAQ: ACGL) today announced that it has entered into a definitive reorganization agreement pursuant to which the Company will acquire all of the common stock of one of its current investee companies, American Independent Insurance Company.