Suite 300 and plans to appoint 30 individuals to sales positions in order to offer American Income Life Insurance Company products in the area.
What does AILIC stand for?
AILIC stands for American Income Life Insurance Company (est. 1951; Waco, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AILIC
We have 1 other meaning of AILIC in our Acronym Attic
- American Indian Lands Environmental Support Project
- American Immigration Law Foundation
- Association Internationale des Librairies Francophones (French: International Association of Francophone Libraries)
- Australian Indigenous Languages Framework (Wayville, South Australia, Australia)
- American Indian Livestock Feed Program
- Annual Industry Liaison Group
- Association des Ingénieurs sortis de l'Université de Liège (French: University of Liege Association of Engineers; Liege, Belgium)
- And I Love Her (Beatles song)
- Association of Indian Labour Historians (Delhi, India)
- American Investors Life Insurance Company, Inc. (Topeka, KS)
- Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH)
- Activation-Inducible Lymphocyte Immunomediatory Molecule
- Association of International Librarians and Information Specialists (Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland)
- Archive of Indigenous Languages of Latin America
- Archivo de las Lenguas Indígenas de Latinoamérica (Spanish: Archive of Indigenous Languages of Latin America)
- American Institute of Life and Medicine
- Asian Institute for Liturgy and Music (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Asian Intense Laser Network
- All in Last Out (Robot Battle tournament)
- American Indian Liaison Office (US DOI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DiChiaro has a strong agency background, having been with American Income Life Insurance Company (American Income) since 2003 as an agent, managing general agent, and most recently as the State General Agent for Colorado.
Key subsidiaries of Torchmark include American Income Life Insurance Company (American Income), which focuses on labor unions; Liberty National Life Insurance Company (Liberty National), which provides individual whole life and term insurance to the middle and lower-middle income marketplace; and Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life), which remains one of the largest writers of juvenile direct mail life insurance in the country.
This is primarily due to increased sales in both the group's direct response company, Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company (Omaha, NE), and its labor union-focused insurance company, American Income Life Insurance Company (Waco, TX).
27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), an international life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, and middle-income families elected 12 of its State General Agents to its 2013 Executive Advisory Council.
8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, associations, and middle-income families, grew its Producing Agent count to 5,176, up 18 percent from a year ago.
2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, and middle-income families, is thrilled to announce Alan Sedaghat of the Altig-Orlovic Agency as the Top Sales Producer of 2012.
American Income Life Insurance Company (Waco, TX), a subsidiary of Globe Life and Accident, has also seen an increase in its agent count.