1, junior riders (those under 18) showing in hunter and jumper classes sanctioned by the American Horse Shows Association, must wear riding caps certified by the ASTM (American Society of Testing Materials) and SEI (Safety Equipment Institute.
What does AHSA stand for?
AHSA stands for American Horse Shows Association (1918-2001; became USAE in 2003, became USEF in 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSA
We have 42 other meanings of AHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Health Systems (various locations)
- Automated Highway System
- Aviation High School (Queens, New York)
- Avonworth High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Ayala High School (Chino Hills, CA, USA)
- Aylesbury High School (UK)
- Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (Japanese singer fan group)
- Azeroth Horde Slayers (World of Warcraft guild)
- A. Herr Smith & E. E. Smith Library (Loda, IL)
- American Hampshire Sheep Association
- American Humanics Student Association
- Antigonish Highland Skateboarding Association (Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Astilleros de Huelva Sociedad Anonima
- Automatic Header Sensitivity Adjustment
- Alabama High School Athletic Association
- Arts High School Alumni Association (Newark, NJ)
- Aboriginal Head Start Association of British Columbia (Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada)
- Alabama High School Athletic Directors and Coaches Association
- American Helicopter Services and Aerial Firefighting Association (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Afghans' Health and Social Assistance Organisation (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USET will not join the American Horse Shows Association in creating an all-encompassing organization with the NGB inside it, as the AHSA has proposed in its merger proposal.
He is also involved in a number of professional equine associations and is licensed as a judge by the American Horse Shows Association and The Canadian Equestrian Association.