What does AHTBA stand for?
AHTBA stands for American Honky Tonk Bar Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Average Holding Time
- Air Hostess Training Academy
- American Horticultural Therapy Association
- American Hypnosis Training Academy
- Anguilla Hotel and Tourism Association
- Anti-Horse Thief Association
- Australian Hand Therapy Association, Inc.
- Australian Heat Treaters Association
- Animal Health Technologist Association of British Columbia (est. 1980)
- Australian Health Technology Advisory Committee
- Alaska High-Tech Business Council (Anchorage, AK)
- Advanced Hydrogen Technologies Corporation (Morganton, NC)
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Training Centre (South Africa)
- Advising High-Technology Companies (book)
- Akademischer Hockey Und Tennis Club
- Aklavik Hunters and Trappers Committee (Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- American Hair Transplant Center (various locations)
- American History Teachers' Collaborative (Urbana, IL)
- Armenian High Tech Council of America
- Australian Historic Touring Car Association