American Home Mortgage Investment Trust 2005-SD1 Group 1
What does AHMIT stand for?
AHMIT stands for American Home Mortgage Investment Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- 3-Amino-2-Hydroxy-5-Methylhexanoic Acid
- All Healers Mental Health Alliance
- Airborne Human Machine Interface
- Alaska Home Mortgage, Inc.
- Alaska Housing Market Indicators
- American Home Mortgage Investment Corp. (mortgage lender)
- American Humanics Management Institute
- Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc.
- Agent to Help Microbial Information Integration
- Atkins Health & Medical Information Services
- Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending (Russia)
- Alabama Home Mortgage Lending Inc. (Birmingham, AL)
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library (Illinois)
- Asian Homeopathic Medical League (Malaysia)
- Australian Healthcare Messaging Laboratory (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Academy of Hazardous Materials Management
- Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris (architects; London, UK)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Health Ministers' Meeting
- Ad Hoc Microcell/Microsystems Guidelines (communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating actions on American Home Mortgage Investment Trust 2006-1, Group 2 mortgage pass-through certificates:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating actions on American Home Mortgage Investment Trust mortgage pass-through certificates.